Sunday, June 04, 2006

Blogger's Block

There are so many things I want to write about on here! I just can't bring myself to sit down and write it... maybe at the end of the week when I'll finally be done with this damned project.

One thing I can write about right now is my new nickname (hee! Get it? Nick. Name.) that I've been christened with. You'll probably have seen it all over this page by now, and I absolutely love it! Nickles! Hee!

I am starting to get used to the idea of my outside matching my inside (even though it isn't totally happening yet), and I really find the idea quite tittilating. It helps though with the fat-loss and big gain in strength (which reminds me, I really have to update my damn "healthy lifestyle" blog too!), and I'm not sure how to explain it, but I feel my "inner structure" and "inner image" more now than my actual external self. It's scary sometimes, sort of like stepping out of a cave you've been living in to find yourself suddenly exposed to a wide-open field in the bright sunshine. It's beautiful, but it's scary and strange at the same time. I get more and more frequent "glimpses" of this feeling nowadays.

ETA: Now I just gotta get past those damn "nickle n dime" jokes.

Field of Daffodils


Posted in new-id, personal, ala-mode

2 comments:

Lil Mizfit said...

yeah! i noticed ur new name. congrats, Nick!
i'm so happy fer u!

Nick said...

Thanks Mizfit, I'm sorry to hear that you were feeling sad the other day. But heck, at least you've got a good woman's shoulder to cry on. (Or laugh over. Sounds more like you!)