Tuesday, January 17, 2006

1 month mark!

It's been exactly a month since the day I'd come to terms with my conflict with my physical gender, and decided to start this blog. I've found that keeping this blog has been extremely therapeutic, especially since I keep convincing myself that it might help someone out there someday.

So there have been 474 hits already in the first month, and this makes me glad because I'd only just joined the FTM's Pride Ring recently and not plugged my website anywhere. There have also been 26 votes in the name poll on the left - a big thank you to all who voted!

On a less positive note, it's been 1 month and I still haven't been in to see the counsellor at The Gender Centre! She's a very busy lady, so there's no way I'm rescheduling my appointment on the 25th this month.

Thanks to anyone/everyone who's visited regularly, and please leave a message if you like. It's nice to hear encouragement from other people, especially if they're going through the same thing as you.

Posted in website

No comments: