Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas One and All!

I hope everyone's been having a great Christmas weekend so far. Me, I'm trying to recover from yesterday's Christmas Eve dinner and cope with today's Christmas... meal. I don't know what to call it - it starts at brunch (when everyone's finally out of bed) and continues on till past dinnertime. Having been invited to a good friend's family home for the day, I'm relieved that I will at least have tomorrow off to recover from all the eating done today - who can say no to a friend's mum continuously piling food on your plate?!

For those of you not fortunate enough to be surrounded by loving family members on this holiday season, I hope that you are surrounded instead by caring friends. Best wishes to all!

Posted in website

No comments: