Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Feeling pumped!

Found a great deal on a bench press with lateral pulldown, butterfly and preacher attachments this week after having looked around for weeks! Kmart had a great offer with 50% off rrp and so I ended up taking home the bench for $99, although I had to think long and hard about this. It's a made-in-China, not-heard-of brand so I don't expect too much from it even though it's got a 2 year warranty and the steel tubing seems sturdy. Box says that it'll take up to 270 kgs of weight, so that's alright considering I don't think I'll be pressing 200 kgs anytime soon. There's a deal on eBay though that includes the same attachments, but looks like a much better quality product for about $380 including 100 kgs of weights and barbell included. Pick-up was available from within 6 kms of my place, so postage wouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, I'm excited since I'll finally be able to work my upper back, which I couldn't do otherwise. Now I've gotta figure out where I'm gonna get some more weight plates since the 10 kgs I have is far from enough. Can't wait till it's set up and I can run it through its paces!

Posted in transition, new-id, muscles

No comments: