Wednesday, October 18, 2006

1 week on Testosterone

God, I can't think about anything other than sex. It's difficult to sit and concentrate for long periods of time, and it certainly brings to me a new meaning to the term "raging hormones".

I wonder if all teenage boys go through this during puberty. Is it as intense as I'm feeling it? Or is it more a gradual, prolonged suffering that they face? I'm starting to understand why most teenaged boys are the dickheads that they are, and I can't really blame them.

On the bright side, I haven't experienced any mood swings or sudden aggression. With the drivers out there on the roads though...

4 comments:

Lil Mizfit said...

it almost facinating to know that u r getting to feel like a teenager again...

Nick said...

The only problem is that my teenage years weren't actually like this. lol Does this mean that I didn't really have a teen age and am only now getting the authentic experience?

I'm too old for this...

P.S - If you haven't already seen it, the full details of my situation is in my T-Journal if you're at all interested. Link on the left.

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's it. Those are those hormones that all us factory-configured guys got to experience. Welcome to being a teenage boy. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You got it right , one of the more noticeable symptoms of testosterone if higher sex drive , increased agility and "mood". :-)